If for any reason the customer is not satisfied with his purchase, unused items can be returned for exchange, store credit or refund within 14 days from the date of receipt of the goods.
The security thread on the items to be returned must not be cut or broken.
- To request a return authorization, you must send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the order number and the reason for the return / replacement.
- The costs of the return shipment will be charged to the customer.
- The return shipment must take place within 14 days of receipt of the order.
3 types of compensation are available:
- Size / color change
It is possible to make the change with any other item of the same amount, if available. The new requested item can be returned following the same procedure.
- Store Credit
As soon as the return is received and processed, a code will be sent to the customer of the total value of the returned items, to be used for subsequent purchases with the exception of shipping costs.
The Store Credit:
- it can be used only once within 3 months from the time of return;
- it cannot be combined with other Store Credit;
- must be used entirely in an order of equal or greater value.
The refund will be made as soon as the return arrives at the BANDERARI.COM warehouses and the items will be verified.
For orders paid by credit card, the amount refunded will be available to customers in about 10 days, and will still be visible on the next card statement. The timing may vary slightly depending on the banking system of the credit card used.
For orders paid with Paypal or Bank Transfer the amount will be returned to the original account.
The refund will be issued in the same currency as the original purchase. Any differences in the amount due to exchange rate fluctuations cannot be reimbursed.
Shipping costs will not be included in the refund.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The security thread on the returned items must not be cut or broken. The garments must not have been worn, washed or altered and must not show any signs of use.
- Each item must be returned with all the labels and tags attached, and including all the original packaging and accessories received with the order.
- All accessories must be returned along with their original box, which is considered to all intents and purposes an integral part of the product itself and which must not have been in any way damaged and / or altered, nor used as a single external packaging.
- The products must be returned in the original packaging with the original accessories, components and illustrative materials. They must also be packaged appropriately, in the same way as they were received.
For every good to which the exclusion of the withdrawal applies, Officina del Papillon of Pinzaglia Angela provides the consumer customer with a specific indication directly in the product sheet.
However, the Officina del Papillon of Pinzaglia Angela has the right to accept the withdrawal request also for the assets excluded from this right, if in its unquestionable judgment it deems it appropriate for justified reasons.
- Returns must be sent inside the BANDERARI.COM box.
- In the event that the customer receives defective goods, or that errors occur in shipments by BANDERARI.COM, it is required to follow the same instructions as above. BANDERARI.COM reserves the right to request photographic evidence before authorizing returns for defective goods and to bear the shipping costs for the return of the goods to its premises.
- Swimwear and intimate garments (bikinis, briefs, boxers, etc.) must be tried on your own underwear. The returns of these items will be refused and returned to the customer in the event that the transparent label for hygienic protection has been removed, or if the items show signs of use.
- Returns authorized by BANDERARI.COM must be sent from the same country in which the original order was delivered.
- BANDERARI.COM reserves the right to refuse unauthorized returns or those that do not comply with all the conditions.
In these cases the goods will be returned to the sender at the original shipping address.
Any acceptance of these returns, however, involves a charge equal to 10% of the value of the returned goods.
For all aspects not specifically expressed, the European legislation for distance commerce applies.